Alteryx Review

Advanced solution that checks the quality of my data

What is our primary use case?

My company uses Alteryx differently for each of our clients' individual cases.

How has it helped my organization?

It has helped across my organization.

Let's say we have a client that has been mostly using Excel for their data preparation, data casing, etc. By using Alteryx, they now spend most of their time in the data prep and then just go to reporting. It saves a lot of time.

What is most valuable?

I actually like all of their features. But the feature I have found most valuable is the data profiling. I can check the quality of my data and everything else.

What needs improvement?

Alteryx is very good - I don't see any room for improvement. I can't think of any downside to Alteryx.

I use a lot of third-party tools with Alteryx. It would be great if Alteryx could take third party tools and incorporate them.

I have been working with Alteryx around two years.

In terms of stability, Alteryx is stable.

It is scalable. We currently have all of our almost 20 employees using Alteryx with plans to expand.

Their technical support is good.

The initial setup was straightforward. Depending on your machine it usually takes less than 20 minutes.

What other advice do I have?

Alteryx is very good. You can do literately anything on Alteryx. Alteryx is so advanced. It's just drag and drop. You don't need to know any coding or other technical stuff to use Alteryx.

On a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 is the worst and 10 is the best, I would rate Alteryx a 10. No doubt, a 10.

More Alteryx reviews from users