Amazon AWS CloudSearch Review
CDN service reduces latency when accessing our web application

What is our primary use case?

It was an e-commerce website, which I think that it is self-explanatory how much you need to use photos how much you care about how long is to load a photo.

How has it helped my organization?

• Storage of photos and files which can be accessed anyplace, anytime, extremely quickly.
  • More information (files) can be stored safely

What is most valuable?

CDN service, which reduces latency when accessing our web application it is a great earn in performance.

What needs improvement?

I think that currently it works very well. I mentioned the period of propagation on CDN servers. Sometimes, we update some photos or files and we don't see the update instantly. We need to wait for sometime, which is quite boring because we may be setting up a marketing campaign which is related to the product's photo and we need to wait to start.

Three to five years.

Sometimes, with time to the propagation of the CDN.

Never any scalability issues.

Satisfactory.

The change was mainly because of the CDN servers.

It was quite easy because we have good knowledge, but the documentation of the product is excellent.

I would say that it is an investment.

What other advice do I have?

Think about making good use of the tool, meaning: Look at your project or requirements and restructure thinking of the use of CloudSearch.