Amazon AWS Review

Feature-rich, stable, and it is easy to expand our service offering

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and we use this solution to host applications for our customers. Their use cases are related to legal and advisory matters.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are load balancers, databases, and S3 buckets.

What needs improvement?

I have found some problems related to the database.

The price of this solution could be reduced to make it more competitive.

There are some limitations for certain applications that happen regionally and it is an issue for us. If we work with an application that is set up in New York, for example, then it has to be able to work in Pakistan.

I have been using Amazon AWS for between six and eight months.

We have not experienced any issues in terms of stability.

Scalability is not a problem. We are currently extending our use of Amazon AWS and have acquired a partnership with them. With this, we are creating a cloud department for which we will offer Amazon Web Services.

I did not have to call technical support.

Our deployment took between five and ten months.

I find that Amazon AWS is expensive.

I recently evaluated the Oracle Cloud Platform, and I find that Amazon is more expensive.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to anybody who is researching AWS is to consider their budget. If the budget is available then it is a good choice, whereas, for those who want to spend less, I would suggest using Oracle instead.

Private Cloud

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
More Amazon AWS reviews from users