Amazon AWS Review

A perfect solution with good features, security, integration, and support

What is our primary use case?

We run everything on AWS. You can run anything on this, such as web servers, application servers, and containers as a service.

What is most valuable?

They are enterprising and pretty good in terms of features. It has good security. Its availability is also pretty good. It is available everywhere in the world.

It has pretty good integrations, and it is working well. They have done a lot of improvements, and its UI has improved a lot.

What needs improvement?

They currently have fewer regions in Asia, especially in India, China, and other places. They can maybe put more data centers in this region.

I have been using this solution for three to four months.

It is very stable. They keep on improving it continuously.

It is scalable. A lot of people are using it, especially DevOps.

Their support is pretty fast and good. They provide worldwide support, and everything is taken care of.

It is straightforward. You have all the documentation, so it is pretty good. For its deployment, two or three people should be more than enough.

What other advice do I have?

Everything is good in this solution. They are number one, and they have done everything. The number of services is very huge, and they have taken care of everything. We plan to keep using this solution.

I would rate Amazon AWS a ten out of ten.

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
More Amazon AWS reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Microsoft Azure
Learn what your peers think about Amazon AWS. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,281 professionals have used our research since 2012.