Amazon AWS Review

A well-built and logical ecosystem that is robust, secure, and scalable

What is most valuable?

Almost everything is good. It is a whole ecosystem. It is not only the storage, computing, or networking. It is interesting in the way all things are combined to form this ecosystem. It is a very well-built and logical ecosystem that has some small building blocks. These building blocks can be used in the right way to build a much bigger ecosystem that is robust, secure, scalable.

What needs improvement?

Its interface could be better because there are so many services right now in the product that it is quite difficult to navigate around in this. Its interface could be a subject of improvement.

I have been using this solution for six years.

It has good stability. In six years of working with Amazon AWS, I had only two major incidents, which are very few.

It is very scalable. Our clients are enterprise businesses. There are some customers who put only a part of their business on Amazon AWS, and there are some customers who put everything on Amazon AWS. In some cases, a few applications are going to the cloud, whereas in other cases, everything is going to the cloud, and the migration is huge.

Their technical support is good.

Its initial setup is straightforward. You just need to create an account.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. It is a cloud leader, and it is a safe bet.

I would rate Amazon AWS a nine out of ten.

More Amazon AWS reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Microsoft Azure
Learn what your peers think about Amazon AWS. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,244 professionals have used our research since 2012.