Amazon AWS Review

Stable and scalable with a fast deployment process

What is our primary use case?

We're using the solution for version codes for various types of services. We also use the solution as a database. We use the platform to analyze data services.

What is most valuable?

The solution is very good at analyzing data services.

The initial setup is easy. The deployment is fast.

We really enjoy working on something that is based in the cloud. It makes things easier.

What needs improvement?

The pricing could be a bit high at times. It's something they could improve upon.

We aren't missing any features right now. For us, the solution is perfect as it is. We don't feel anything is lacking.

While my organization has been using the solution for years at this point, I have not been using it for the same length of time. It's been a while, however, it hasn't been that long.

The solution is very stable. It doesn't crash or freeze. There aren't bugs or glitches. The performance is good. All of the services and requirements for our clients are currently working without any issue.

The scalability of the product is okay. You can expand it if you need to.

We only have a few people currently using the solution in our organization. There aren't a lot of us using it.

We've used technical support in the past. We've made tickets. Largely, it's been helpful. The response time is reasonable. We're largely satisfied with the level of support provided.

We've found that, overall, the initial setup isn't too complex. It's straightforward and very easy. A company shouldn't have any issues with the implementation process. We didn't have trouble.

Deployment times vary. It often depends on the services involved. We did an implementation in February and it was only five minutes. It can be very quick. It doesn't take too long.

What other advice do I have?

We are an AWS partner.

I'd recommend the solution. Having a cloud available has been great. It makes things faster and easier and the deployment is pretty quick and very straightforward.

I would rate the solution at a nine out of ten. I've been extremely happy with the product so far.

More Amazon AWS reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Microsoft Azure
Learn what your peers think about Amazon AWS. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
512,221 professionals have used our research since 2012.