Amazon AWS Review

Meets our needs in terms of features, good pricing, and reliable

What is our primary use case?

We need to do the ticket exchange with external customers for the ITSM domain. There is an exchange of the service requests between our customer and our company.

What is most valuable?

It is enough for us in terms of features. We don't have too many transactions, and it is sufficient for our current needs.

What needs improvement?

Our API Management solution is integrated with Lambda, and last year, we had an issue while upgrading Lambda from version 8.0 to version 10. It seemed like Lambda runtime was changed by AWS, and there was a bug that caused the downtime.

The loading of the dashboard is slow. It could be because I am located in China.

I have been using this solution for about two years.

It is reliable. We had a downtime only once. The issue was not with the production environment. It was with the lower environment.

There are a lot of people who are using this solution in our organization. There are not many transactions between the customers and our internal system, and we don't have a high workload.

I had contacted them for another solution, and they got back just in a day.

It was easy for us.

It is subscription-based, and we are happy with its pricing.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others. I would rate Amazon AWS an eight out of ten.

More Amazon AWS reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Microsoft Azure
Learn what your peers think about Amazon AWS. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.