Amazon AWS Review

A cloud computing solution with great elasticity

What is our primary use case?

We're using several Amazon products. We use Amazon AWS Compute Service, AWS Elastic Load Balancing, and a huge private VPN or a virtual private network are created out of it. We also use an API Gateway. There are several products and several services that AWS provides, and we're using them.

What is most valuable?

The compute and the elasticness of the compute is really great. Whenever there's a load, it automatically adds the servers and then reduces the servers based on the configuration. This is really wonderful, more cost-effective, and it's been really good for us.

What needs improvement?

AWS support could be better.

I have been using Amazon AWS for many years.

AWS support could be better. It could be faster and straightforward.

There's no initial setup or installation. It's all configuration.

A few of our customers pay for it yearly and monthly. Sometimes, when it's related to the data, the pricing seems to be high. It could be cheaper on a transactional basis.

We did evaluate a couple of other products like Google Cloud and  RTCloud, but our customers decided to go with AWS.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this cloud solution to new customers.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give Amazon AWS an eight.

Amazon Web Services (AWS)

Latest Version
More Amazon AWS reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Microsoft Azure
Learn what your peers think about Amazon AWS. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.