Amazon AWS Review

It provides full IaaS and PaaS for any company with a perfect price

What is our primary use case?

Hands-on experience with more than five implementation projects, working on different projects that are related to cloud with different vendors. AWS features exist to make your life easier.

How has it helped my organization?

AWS provides full IaaS and PaaS for any company with a perfect price, with features that exist in this vendor I don't see in any other vendor.

What is most valuable?

• Lambda.
  • Alex development edge.
  • CloudFormation.

All of these features I've used heavily provide the best solution for any client.

What needs improvement?

• I would like to see Lambda (code storage management), which means being able to increase our code storage limit through support.
  • Another example which is Simple Queue Service (SQS) event for Lambda: to be able to see support for SQS message events with Lambda.

More than five years.

Regarding to my work i am dealing with different cloud vendor all the time, but i never switch one solution to another.

AWS pricing Reasonable & affordable by any business size, Small, Medium or large.

None

What other advice do I have?

None

More Amazon AWS reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Oracle Cloud Platform
1 Comment

author avatarKoenig Solutions
User

Amazon Web Services is a very helpful platform because of its attractive interface that allows me to obtain and configure capacity information, with minimal friction, that perfectly suits our company. Moreover, it helps me to take complete control of my computer resources and helps to reduce the time required to obtain and to boot new servers, as well. Apart from this, it provides tools to be build-failure resilient applications and to isolate them from common failure scenarios, in a very efficient manner.