Amazon AWS Review

Optimizes our customer's TCO, They can scale up and out at any time.

What is our primary use case?

I use this product for hosting business applications like SAP on the AWS infrastructure. We have some new customers in Egypt and out of Egypt. This solution is magnificent.

How has it helped my organization?

In our company, Amazon provides us with a lot of help like training for our staff. They always support us with any service or any solution. The security updates is perfect. and also supports for customers.

What is most valuable?

There are many benefits to AWS. For our customers, it optimizes their TCO. In terms of  computing, they can scale up and out.

What needs improvement?

There's not specific things for improvement but that being said, they can improve the overall process and features of the product and to enhancement the stability.

It's stable enough. In terms of actual numbers, it's 99.99% stable.

Scalability is really perfect. I can make any scale anytime, whether I scale out or scale up.

Their technical support is really good. I am very satisfied.

Amazon is the leader in the public cloud categories, it has the largest market shares. I ask our customers why they're not using it.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a 9.5 out of ten. It's the leader in the public cloud and a leader in the market.

I would recommend it to any customer using another solution. I would offer it as an alternative to another similar solution like IBM, Google and Azure.