Amazon Elasticsearch Service Review

The initial set up is very easy. It gives us the charges according to the use cases.

What is our primary use case?

We use the Amazon Elasticsearch systems for Java programming. It gives us the charges according to the use cases. If this solution is not used, it will not charge the client. In addition, we can upgrade it from microprocessor to mini, and from mini to micro anytime.

What is most valuable?

One valuable feature is that it takes the easy steps to upgrade the processing power of the computer. In addition, if we have to bind any type of the public IP or change the domain, it is instantly available in the help guide. The help guide is easy to access for the amendment. The help guide provides a step by step guide.  In most of the cases they provide us the code for the Java and the JavaScript. This sample code is helpful. For example, if we want to use the AWS Lambda function, we can use the help guide to complete the task.

What needs improvement?

There is the problem with the database. If we want to use the database of the MySQL on body and other things, Amazon only provides the host to run to our applications bias, but there is no option to manage the database within the Elasticsearch product.

The stability of this product is good. We are always informed whenever the server is down.

If I had to give the scalability a number rating, I would give it a 9. I can scale with a single login, and I am able to get the server or update the server at any time.  Furthermore, I can consider multiple servers and can easily manage the load balancing using the multiple server on a  single login.

We previously used GoDaddy, which has limited processing powers.

It was very easy. We just created an elastic server, created an access suggestion from the command line and then set up the complete project using the command line on the local disc. It is so easy. We really appreciate Amazon!

You only pay for what you use. This is a nice benefit.

We considered Google Firebase, but after doing our research, we chose Amazon Elasticsearch.

What other advice do I have?

They have the good documentation in the help text and that is the reason the Amazon Elasticsearch is the perfect solution for the current market