ANTstein Review

Completely eliminated manual tasks for some of our business requirements

What is our primary use case?

My primary use for this solution was downloading and extracting information from a website, and saving it in an Excel workbook. It had to be converted into CSC format.

We use this solution whenever automation is part of our requirements.

How has it helped my organization?

The automation provided by this solution has saved us a lot of time. Previously, we required a user to manually visit our company's in-house web application and enter details. The process took between three and four days for a single user. Using this solution, the whole process is now completed within three minutes.

What is most valuable?

The number of features that are provided is vast. I found that the user interface and the APIs for working with Excel were very helpful to me. The OCR functionality is very good, as well.

What needs improvement?

It would be very helpful to have a simple and extensive training guide, or training model, to help learn how to work with the product. This should include a training session, as well as documentation and help on exposing APIs to any third-party applications. For example, if I am developing an application in Microsoft .NET and I want to automate features which help the users, it would really help if I am aware of the functionality. Currently, we have to explore ourselves using tools such as Google, and we have to check with the users.

I would also like to see better AI integration, as well as better compatibility with other operating systems and devices.

About nine months.

This is a stable solution, and it works smoothly.

I have not explored the scalability of this solution.

We have an environment that contains approximately twenty end-users who perform operations with data, and data management.

We have not contacted technical support for this solution. I worked the the product's documentation, tried and tested it.

We did not use another solution prior to this one. We did have macros running in Excel, using the macro recording service, but it had too many limitations.

The initial setup is easy, but it requires a fast system. For us, it was easy because eighty percent of our systems are running a Windows 10 environment.

The deployment itself does not take a lot of time. It does take time to implement the entire solution because we had to first understand the requirements in detail, and then design the automation.

I performed the deployment myself, after exploring it. There was also an IT Engineer for development.

In addition to this solution, we also tried Automation Anywhere.

When we evaluated this product, we took two months to train and perform a POC. It was after this that we started using it.

Other than these two, we did not see many options to evaluate.

What other advice do I have?

This is a really good product and I plan to use it more if I have the requirements for it. It has been of benefit to our company, and I think that it should be good support for other businesses as well.

I have only explored perhaps fifteen or twenty percent of the capability of this tool, and I can say that everything I have used so far is really good.