Apiary Review

Offers authentication and enables us to develop communication points but it could be more user-friendly

What is most valuable?

The feature I find most valuable is that it offers authentication and allows us to develop communication points. I do like the overall performance of the solution.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see an improvement in the access to portals. It should be more user-friendly. I also think the delivery patches should be updated more often.

I've been using the solution for about a year now.

I don't think this solution is very stable so we try to manage stability from our side. Also, the Oracle release cycle is very bad because the patches update only once a year.

The solution is scalable enough on the level that we operate, so we are satisfied with the level of scalability it offers.

The technical support is good.

The initial setup was not complex at all; it was really straightforward. Deployment took us only a few hours as we have our own IT team who is responsible for it. Every week we deploy a specific life cycle for the release plan point of it. Therefore we don't have many problems as we do a real-time deployment. At the moment we only have one person responsible for the deployment and maintenance of API.

We are partners of this solution and we used our own IT team to take care of the installation and deployment.

What other advice do I have?

Oracle is stable, so I would recommend it to others but because it is not very user-friendly, I will only rate it a seven out of ten.