Apigee Review
Helps link products, developer, developer apps, and API proxies creating efficiency and reliability

What is most valuable?

I have worked on Apigee Edge and Apigee Dev Portal. Specifically, in Apigee Edge, the elements like products, developer, developer apps, and API proxies are interlinked with each other. Another special feature is configuring target servers, proxy config, and Cert related security, which regularizes incoming traffic from cloud users or external applications to internal applications in a secured manner.

How has it helped my organization?

It provides secured incoming connections with data and cloud-based API functionality, which results in efficiency and reliability.

What needs improvement?

Areas like traffic handling of incoming requests, security features between third-parties and Apigee, and between Apigee and internal network servers, resources, or JSON areas, etc.

A full year.

It's user friendly and no issues encountered with stability. Sometimes it may go down due to notified maintenance activity.

No, we can add any quantity of all utilities such as users, API proxies, developers, their apps, etc.

Four out of five.

Previously worked with physical box type solutions. Now using Apigee for API based connectivity along with cloud level access.

It's straightforward, and looks at security configuration, environment setup, etc.

Since it was acquired by Google, we can get a license based on our requirements and the cost level will depend on cloud access and support.

Yes. Analysed features like pricing, support, functionality, background analysis in market, cloud connectivity, etc.

What other advice do I have?

It's a high-end API product acquired by Google. It has lots of functionality and can easily handle technical resources.

1 visitor found this review helpful