Apperian Review

What is most valuable?

Deployment functionality has been most valuable. We launched Apperian in June of 2015 to improve quality of deployment process for a native mobile app on Android & iOS, successfully implementing single sign-on with our corporate security. We recently upgraded to Xamarin. The tool is fairly intuitive for the end-user, and we are now able to capture download and launch stats.

How has it helped my organization?

Our retailers can more easily download our ordering app, and we are able to require app updates to keep users on a single version. Adoption of new apps has increased by virtue of having multiple apps in one catalog. Usage statistics have helped us justify new development efforts.

What needs improvement?

We experienced a few hiccups with app wrapping of policies (e.g., adding crash logging) when we replatformed onto Xamarin, but the Apperian team was very responsive and put in the extra effort required to get critical issues addressed before our launch.

Since June 2015.

No issues with the initial deployment. A couple of bugs needed to be addressed when we replatformed onto Xamarin.

High. They are very responsive.

Update: We have had an issue with iOS 10 since it was released that still hasn't been addressed following multiple contacts.

Technical support was good. It took us a little longer than projected to work through single sign-on with our portal security, but we have a fairly complex implementation.

Fairly straightforward. SSO and non-prod environments required a little additional work and tweaking.

In-house.

The tool was implemented primarily to address customer satisfaction issues.

Apperian worked with us to find a pricing & licensing structure that worked for us.

Yes. Microsoft In-tune and Citrix XenMobile.