Appian Review

Enables quick development of code resulting in quicker turnaround time for automation

What is most valuable?

• Low code development: Code can be developed pretty quickly which leads to less turnaround time for automation of business processes.
  • Ease of use: Any normal developer can pick up the development techniques pretty quickly.
  • Regular updates: There are regular updates, as per market and as per client's requirements.
  • Professional support: If you are stuck somewhere during the entire project lifecycle, the support team is ready anytime, so that timelines are met properly.

How has it helped my organization?

This product has helped in automating a lot of flows in a lot less time, which has actually reduced manual errors and enhanced quality assurance.

What needs improvement?

Architecture of product and scalabiility issues.

For three years, from version 7.8 to 17.2.

Not much, but sometimes very minor issues on tier 0, 1 applications.

Not much, but again if high usage is not anticipated while gathering the requirements, the tool becomes slow sometimes, which is not good for tier 0 applications.

10 out of 10.

No, I didn't use any.

It's straightforward, like any other normal tool installation or deployment.

I have no idea about this, as my senior management has been dealing with this.

Not before; but after I evaluated Pega.

What other advice do I have?

It's good to implement this product for automation.

17.2
More Appian reviews from users
...who compared it with Pega BPM
Learn what your peers think about Appian. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
457,209 professionals have used our research since 2012.