- Best part is that it's open source tool.
- Supports multiple mobile platforms.
- It supports native apps, mobile web & hybrid applications of both Android and iOS.
- It is based on Selenium using HTTP protocols.
- It supports most of the scripting languages like Java, Ruby, Java script, etc.
- It can be integrated with CI tools.
It is an indispensable tool for mobile automation helps much in converting manual test cases to automated scripts. Being an open source tool, it yields good ROI.
It should provide reliable & promising executions every time without any interruptions and avoiding any synchronization issues. They should also think of supporting Windows mobile applications as well in future.
The highest strength of this tool is that it's open source.