AppNeta Review

The most valuable feature for us is its ability to provide quick visualizations of many aspects of application performance in one place.

Valuable Features

The most valuable feature for us is its ability to provide quick visualizations of many aspects (front end, back end, software layers, etc.) of application performance in one place.

Improvements to My Organization

Since we implemented it, we've seen multiple performance improvements, which in turn results in increases in revenue and efficiency.

Room for Improvement

It needs more improvements in monitoring of video streaming performance as well as more layers of breakdown in the front end performance.

Use of Solution

I've used it for two years.

Yes, we had some issues with deployment. Specifically, there were a few slight issues with method signatures changing. These issues were, however, easy to debug since support was readily available.

We had no issues with stability.

We had no issues with scalability.

I'd rate customer service a 10 out of 10.

I'd rate technical support a 10 out of 10.

Other teams had this initiative before, but I’m not aware of the tools themselves. They weren’t as widely deployed in our company.

The initial setup was straightforward because both documentation and support were readily available.

Implementation Team

We implemented it with our in-house team.

ROI

It's hard to measure ROI due to our company structure. I can safely say, though, that sales increased overall as a result of having applied improvements based on the data analyzed.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

I am not fully in contact with the pricing and licensing aspects since they were handled by someone else.

Other Solutions Considered

I know the company evaluated other options, but I can't comment since the evaluation was done by other teams.

Other Advice

Take the time to apply and study the functionalities. It can do a lot, and it’s usually not utilized to its full potential.