AppPulse Suite Review
Crash trail is a unique feature which we have found invaluable. Can see the entire flow from launch to crash so I can understand what caused the crash and how to fix it for the user.

Valuable Features

We need to be able to measure mobile apps' performance, stability, and resource usage, and focus on the most important issue and then improve them. I think that the valuable features of this product include:

• Stability overview with crash analytics.
  • The FunDex scores gives me an overview of user experience in a very clear rating format.
  • Helps me see the health of our applications.
  • Launch time performance analysis.
  • User action response time.
  • Crash Trail.
  • I can drill down to the root cause and see how UI performance, stability and resource usage is affecting the customer experience.

Improvements to My Organization

In order to provide our user with a unique experience, we have committed ourselves to give a fast, reliable, and error-free application that are monitored and updated regularly.

A good user experience consists with a fast app launch, continues with a catchy UI and easy booking flow without any delays and crashes.

We adapted the product into the development lifecycle and adopted it across our key UI and development teams. We improved the product stability and performance, as well as the user perspective, and can now see why, and how many, customers experience bad applications during launch time. Then, we can redesign the product so it will be improved for a smoother, nicer appearance when our users next start the application.

Room for Improvement

I would like to see more reporting and analytics. I also want to be able to get notifications when something goes wrong or something unusual occurs.

Use of Solution

I've used it for three months.

At the beginning, we had a few issues but we received really good support and everything was fixed.

No issues encountered.

No issues encountered.

It's great.

Great – technical support was especially great.

ROI

It’s a mandatory tool for us at this point. We have 800,000 users so at this point in our business AppPulse mobile is necessary for helping make our product available at this level. We understand that performance is not just down to the network and user action have an effect as well. As for that we believe that only by monitoring the entire cycle, including with user flows, we will be able to focus on must-- on what most important to fix and enhance.

Other Solutions Considered

We looked into New Relic Mobile, but chose AppPulse mobile because of the price. After checking the industry, we have come to a conclusion that AppPulse Mobile fits our needs best.

Other Advice

I would tell someone researching to think about AppPulse mobile because I think that this product has a unique feature which we have found valuable – crash trail. When the user experiences a crash I can see on the web/app the entire flow from launch to crash so I can understand what caused the crash and how to fix it for the user.

We believe that only by monitoring the entire cycle, including with user flows, we will be able to focus on what's most important to fix and enhance.

3 visitors found this review helpful

3 Comments

it_user258957Vendor

Thanks Ziv for you review. Those missing capabilities you mentioned will come soon.
Wanted to add about the FunDex, Besides the user experience score it will also let you know what you need to fix in order to improve the user experience the most. Some nice reading material about it: hp.com/go/fundex. Have a great FunDex :)
Haim Shuvali, AppPulse RnD.

13 July 15
HenryReal UserTOP REVIEWERTOP 5

Cool review

29 July 15
George the IT GuyConsultantTOP 20LEADERBOARD

Agreed on the crash trail reporting. There's also a PHP and .NET version, it would be good to get some reviews on that as well if you've used it.

26 October 16