AppPulse Suite Review
FunDex and user screen-flow are valuable features, and our in-house setup and implementation were straightforward.

Valuable Features

• FunDex
  • User-flow screen: so you can see wherever you have been sending the applications.
  • User Interface was easy.
  • User response time.
  • Analytics were useful.
  • Crash Trail - Easy to understand and you see what there is enough of and have access to all the facts of your users experience.

Improvements to My Organization

The FunDex is a valuable feature for our organization. For example, if I am seeing user-points used by FundEx, and I understand what is missing, so using the FundEx code, I can identify where exactly the problem is and I can fix my application.

Room for Improvement

• Enhanced Reporting
  • Scheduling report (Email/SMS)
  • On Premises solution instead SaaS
  • User name/location tracking
  • Snapshots
  • Mobile App for AppPulse
  • Response time drill down

Use of Solution

We've used it for three months, and we are currently evaluating it as part of a PoC.

No issues encountered.

We haven't faced any issues.

It was straightforward.

Implementation Team

We implemented it in-house.

2 Comments

it_user258957Vendor

Hi, you mentioned "Response time drill down" within the list of the missing capabilities, however, we do have this capability since May release. Not only you can drill into HTTP timeline but also into threads and methods executed on the client side.

22 July 15
George the IT GuyConsultantTOP 20LEADERBOARD

As a marketer it's extremely valuable to be able to see real user behavior on the app. The reporting function alone is with the Fundex one score system makes daily reports easy to digest and take action on. It makes Google Analytics for mobile app tracking look very old. This is the next generation.

13 July 16