AppPulse Suite Review

It allows us to determine whether features in our applications are valuable to our customers.

What is most valuable?

• FunDex
  • Slice and Dice

How has it helped my organization?

It immediately enables us to see all the versions that our customers use, and helps us manage the different ones available. It helps us to figure out the day-to-day usage and preferences of our customer. There are features that we have been working on for years and we need to know if our customers are using them to determine their value.

I've used it for two years.

There were unique challenges, but HP was able to help us with them.

There are some cases where the product cannot perform an analysis initially, and this may be a stability issue.

No issues at all.

We work directly with HP R&D, which makes it much more comfortable and responsive.

They immediately helped us with every ticket we opened. They’re very strong.

We are also using One4Mobile at the moment.

Generally it was straightforward.

We’re a consulting company, so we are the ones who implement it for our customers.

It’s as fast as it can be.

The price charged depends on the amount of users.

I tested other products but HP offers the best bang for the buck.

What other advice do I have?

In order to do a good deployment, do things in small steps and think it through, don’t do it all at once. You need to choose the right app to invest in, and you need to pick your battles.

Feel free to contact me, I’ll be happy to help.

**Disclosure: IT Central Station contacted the reviewer to collect the review and to validate authenticity. The reviewer was referred by the vendor, but the review is not subject to editing or approval by the vendor. The reviewer's company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are an HP Software partner.
More AppPulse Suite reviews from users
1 Comment

author avatarit_user258957 (Functional Architect (Technical/Inbound Product Manager) at HP Software)

Thanks Idan for your review. We are working to integrate with many other HP offers, I am sure you'll find a lot value in that, as an HP partner.