AppPulse Suite Review
It only took us two months to implement, with three people to make sure that the service is continually working.

How has it helped my organization?

Our business marketing and technical aspects have improved.

What is most valuable?

The thing that I like about AppPulse is that it's easy application to install and an easy application to use to provide information for our customers. They have a different views, some technical for us, and some technical for the customers. We are able to create different dashboards within AppPulse for business information. It's a great tool for different companies as we can create different mobile applications.

What needs improvement?

It needs compatibility for Windows Mobile, because I think AppPulse doesn't have Windows Mobile. I have a wish list for AppPulse, but I can't remember now,. I've spoken to AppPulse about improving the tool, and it needs better reports, better dashboards, and HPE should know that it is a business tool. AppPulse needs to provide business information, not technical information. Nobody cares about crashes and the battery consumption. All the information that we need is what happened to our customers or their customers when navigating the application.

AppPulse is just great.

It's not a problem with scalability, but the size of the services and I think the scalability is from HPE and me.

We are the first step of the technical support for our customers. We escalate all the tickets and we don't have problems.

You don't really need too many skills to use AppPulse, or to implement it. It's easy to set up in a customer environment. We spent two two and a half months in a POC and then we implemented it across four individual channels. For electronic banking and the mobile channels, it only took us two months to implement, with three people to make sure that the service is continually working.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Partners
1 visitor found this review helpful