aqua Review

It has JMeter integration which provides visualizations during tests and instrumentation of each agent.

Valuable Features:

İt is so simple when compared to classical ALM tools such as the IBM Jazz family and HP Quality Center. It looks like Microsoft Outlook application and a user could easily get used to this product.

Improvements to My Organization:

It has a strong reporting and dashboard mechanism. Reporting and metric management are so important in our company that we get value from the reporting functionality of the product. It has Jmeter integration that provides visualization during test and instrumentation of each agent so you do not need to pay extra for a licensed performance test tool.

Room for Improvement:

It is a client application, and should have web GUI because the installation and upgrade process is a little bit difficult. Since it is a client application, CPU usage is a little bit high, and this should be improved as well.

Other Solutions Considered:

We just came across this tool while we were searching for test management tools.

Other Advice:

The installation of the client program should be managed centrally. If the client version is not compatible with the server version, a user cannot login to the system.