Aqua Security Review

Solves a lot o problems and is easy to use and manage

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is to sequelize all of the ACD and to review the images.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are that it's easy to use and manage.

What needs improvement?

They want to release improvements to their product to work with other servers because now there are more focused on the Kubernetes environment. They need to improve the normal servers. I would like to have more options.

It is stable.

Scalability is pretty good. It's easy to scale.

In my company, three or four people use this product.

They aren't so good. They don't always follow up with the problems. Support needs improvement, they should be more proactive. They're not always as helpful as we want them to be.

The initial setup was straightforward. The first time you deploy you, you need support but after that, it's easy to understand the documentation that they provide. After two or three times it's easy.

It takes around one week to get all of the environments in place but to do a PoC is only two days.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it a nine out of ten.

My advice would be to go for it. This solution solves a lot of problems. I would recommend it.

Aqua focuses more on Kubernetes and Docker but they don't have the option to have an environment with other servers so I would like for them to provide more options. There should be more integration with the cloud.

Private Cloud

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Find out what your peers are saying about Aqua Security, Palo Alto Networks, Sysdig and others in Container Security. Updated: June 2021.
509,570 professionals have used our research since 2012.