Arbor DDoS Review

Arbor has the ability to learn and self-create the appropriate profile for each customer. This ensures that false positives are kept to a minimum.

What is most valuable?

How has it helped my organization?

It provides a much more efficient protection of our customers.

What needs improvement?

A small improvement could be a better reporting system.

I've used this solution for two years.

No. Since day one, the product works without any issues.

I didn't encounter issues with scalability.

Very Good. The technical support team was there each time we needed them, offering valuable help and advice.

I did not use a different solution prior to Arbor DDoS.

No, the initial setup was easy. The excellent interface makes it easy to configure.

Check if you can combine the product’s Cloud Signaling capabilities with your upstream provider. This will enhance your DDOS protection even further

Start with a small license. Measure your bandwidth requirements.

Yes. Checkpoint.

Pravail 2107
More Arbor DDoS reviews from users
Under Attack?
Invest in better cybersecurity for your business. Find out how Arbor DDoS can help protect your network from DDoS threats.
Learn what your peers think about Arbor DDoS. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
524,194 professionals have used our research since 2012.