Arbor DDoS Review

We have no encountered any stability problems

What is our primary use case?

We receive work orders and implement them for the client. This we do in respects of MMSP solutions.

We do not help to integrate Arbor in other companies.

What needs improvement?

An issue which needs to be addressed concerns information I received of attacks on the radar and Arbor, allegedly, not taking any action. I wish to compare this with Fortinet DDoS, with which I am more familiar. This solution places more of an emphasis on the behavior of the traffic and provides a response in respects of the volume. But, it also learns the traffic behavior of the customer as concerns its response to other attacks.

I would like to see a feature concerning the response or one which addresses the need for behavior learning of the customer's traffic. I am sure Arbor is working on it.

We've been using Arbor DDoS for three years.

The stability is okay and we have not encountered problems with the solution.

As I mentioned, we only provide support in the role of technical operators, so the question about plans for increased usage should be directed towards the operator. He is in a position to say whether he has plans to sell more equipment to his customers. While the desire to desire to sell is not at issue, the willingness of people in this country to pay for the security is.

We received from the customer, who is an operator, all of the technical knowledge needed to support NETSCOUT.

The initial setup was okay and did not take long.

The licensing of a complete Arbor solution, including fire-walling and unified site management, can get expensive. This is a cost-benefit scenario in which the risk of losing everything must be weighed against the increased expense of the solution. This decision lies with the end customer and it depends on his protection policy. Apparently, taking protective measures is not prevalent in our culture, as people have a tendency to think that they will not be the target of an attack, even though this may be the ultimate result.

What other advice do I have?

I believe we have 10 or 15 users who are working with the solution.

I rate Arbor DDoS as a ten out of ten.

More Arbor DDoS reviews from users
Under Attack?
Invest in better cybersecurity for your business. Find out how Arbor DDoS can help protect your network from DDoS threats.
Learn what your peers think about Arbor DDoS. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,281 professionals have used our research since 2012.