Arbor DDoS Review

We are able to respond quickly and prevent DDoS attacks

What is our primary use case?

It is mostly for Internet Service Providers (ISPs). It is for operations on the service provider and network security operations. It is a good solution.

How has it helped my organization?

It improves our organization by preventing attacks and improving the availability of the network on services, which provides a better service to customers.

What is most valuable?

We are able to respond quickly and prevent DDoS attacks.

What needs improvement?

There is some room for AI to take place.

More than five years.

Stability is perfectly good. I have not seen an issue in years.

Its scalability is big. It is for large deployments of big organizations and service providers.

Technical support is good. They provide quite good support. They have different levels depending on the pockets that you have bought, so you get the relative support. They have a lot of levels for support and good SLAs.

The initial setup is complex, but experts are involved. Even with experts from both the vendor and the operator side, the initial set up can take some time, though it is essential.

We work with different vendors from different industries.

What other advice do I have?

Most important important criteria when selecting a vendor:

• How the offering covers the business needs.
  • The reputation of the vendor.
Under Attack?

Invest in better cybersecurity for your business. Find out how Arbor DDoS can help protect your network from DDoS threats.