ARCON Secure Compliance Management Review

Very user friendly, there are not a lot of clicks and buttons

What is most valuable?

It is very user friendly. There are not a lot of clicks and buttons. The tool helps me with the installations. The user can do the installation rather than having a technical guide. I also like the browsing stream. It has a good dashboard.

What needs improvement?

I would love to have all the products. Currently they have all the server operating systems and network operating systems but they should have all the other devices also included, like security devices. That's what I think is missing. They should also improve the license audit part. If I want to do a license audit from this tool, I'm not able to do it right now.

I have been using ARCON ARSIM for three years.

It's a good, stable product and the scalability is good.

Technical support is nice, it's done from India 24/7 so it's not an issue. We have level three of support one we have an in-house team. The second option for support is the local partner and the third one is the ARCON team that is available 24/7 from India.

The initial setup is very straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it an eight out of ten.

In the next release, there should be a license audit. They should be able to do the license audit seamlessly. A lot of software tries to plug-in and we need to do that as well. The governance also needs improvement. We want more details like AI and the ability to scan things in.