ARCON Privileged Access Management Review

Interaction between the servers and the client is recorded, which is helpful for analysis

What is our primary use case?

Used for server access management.

How has it helped my organization?

It has all the features that we require. In this regard I cannot tell you much other than that this solution is good for us, and we have been using it for a long time.

What is most valuable?

The most important feature is to know who is accessing the servers, the entire conversation that is happening between the servers and the client is recorded. It is a good feature if you want to do some analysis, and for investigation. So it is helpful to us.

What needs improvement?

I can't think of anything because the features which we require, it has everything that we need. So I cannot tell you much about the improvements required for this product. We are using all the features, and it is good to have.

The only thing is, while the product is good, they could do something on the support side. Support is quite good, but some improvements are required because the time to resolve is four hours. If they could reduce that to two hours, that would be good for us.

Three to five years.

There has been no problem.

No issues with scalability.

Technical support is good, whenever we have issues they will resolve the issue, so the support is good.

The setup is not complicated because we implemented it in a single virtual platform, and using that console we integrated all the server platform for access, and directed user privileges. We provided users with a single sign-on.

The pricing works for us. Comparatively, this software's pricing is good.

What other advice do I have?

We have suggested to other operations that they test this product. We have always spoken well about this product.