ArcSight Enterprise Security Manager (ESM) Review

A stable and scalable solution with good correlation and parsing

What is most valuable?

I really like the correlation part and the way the logs are correlated. I have never faced issues with parsing in this product. I like the way it parses, and everything is so clear to me.

What needs improvement?

Its search part can be improved. When I go to the console and search for a few logs or something else, it takes a lot of time. When I try to search for three days or one week, it takes too much time. This is a major area of improvement.

I wanted them to include features like SOAR, threat intelligence, and automation, and they seem to have included all these features in version 7.3 or 7.4.

I have been using this solution for approximately three to four years.

It is stable.

It is scalable.

I have experience with their technical support, and I would rate them 4.5 out of 5. Whenever I have raised a ticket, I got an appropriate response. They were able to solve my problem.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate ArcSight Enterprise Security Manager (ESM) an eight out of ten.

7.2
More ArcSight Enterprise Security Manager (ESM) reviews from users
...who compared it with Splunk
Learn what your peers think about ArcSight Enterprise Security Manager (ESM). Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
510,204 professionals have used our research since 2012.