ARIS BPA Review

It is a complete tool, but it is not so user-friendly

What is our primary use case?

My first use case using ARIS was in a Brazilian tax project for a global cosmetic company. All the flows had to be analysed by the global team regarding the core model synergy.

How has it helped my organization?

Creating all the flows related to the "As-Is" process of the organization that must easily see the possible improvements and compare them with the best practices from marketing.

What is most valuable?

The BPMN notation and the share flow through users. It is nice to see all flows in a common, shared space for all the stakeholders to view the same thing and the same language.

What needs improvement?

The usability. Others tools are easier to manage without same complexity that ARIS has.

What other advice do I have?

It is a complete tool, but it is not so user-friendly.

More ARIS BPA reviews from users
...who compared it with Bizagi
Learn what your peers think about ARIS BPA. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,535 professionals have used our research since 2012.
1 Comment

author avatarAnkushJain (Infosys)

With the latest version of ARIS, I think this has nice user interface and easy to understand. It's more like a drawing tool with features and functionalities with business will appreciate.