ARIS BPA Review

Process modeling/analysis allows visual, end-to-end integration of business processes

What is our primary use case?

ARIS BPM is an excellent platform to define, design, and analyse business processes. We have used ARIS to establish business process frameworks in organizations based on various frameworks like CMMI, EFQM, Malcolm, etc. Also, ARIS BPM is used to analyse, simulate, and optimize business processes.

How has it helped my organization?

We are a BPM consulting organization. We have improved processes in various industries like insurance (payout and claim management), hospital (admission and discharge process), manufacturing (order to dispatch value chain), and many more. With ARIS, have implemented effective enterprise process architecture and business architecture.

What is most valuable?

1. ARIS process modeling and analysis: It allows integration of end-to-end business processes with the organization's vision, strategies, and business objectives, through visual management.
  2. Business Process Analysis: We can simulate, optimize, and analyse business processes based on various business requirements. It assures our rolling out the best processes.
  3. Process Governance: Change management, process reviews, workflows, etc.
  4. Process Simulation: To do the various what-if analysis.

What needs improvement?

Training is one of the important aspects for process awareness. As soon as a process is rolled out, process training is required. If ARIS could generate output in PowerPoint, it would be great for business users.

Simplify Cloud offerings

More than five years.

We used MS Office, Visio to define, analyze and maintain business processes and architecture. But these tools were neither much useful nor easy for business analysis.

More ARIS BPA reviews from users
...who compared it with Bizagi
Learn what your peers think about ARIS BPA. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,535 professionals have used our research since 2012.