ARIS BPA Review

Professional, feature-rich tools, but it is complicated to learn and set up

What is our primary use case?

I am using this solution for a school project. I am using it in my laboratory back in Uni for research.

What is most valuable?

Aris BPA has a lot of tools that are more professional than Bizagi.

What needs improvement?

I didn't like working with this solution. The design and functions are lacking and they are better in Bizagi.

The interface could be improved.

The solution is difficult and not very exciting to learn. It was a bit complicated to understand. Aris BPA is very complex and very difficult to start learning and onboarding.

When you compare it with Bizagi, Bizagi is better. The interface is nicer, the onboarding process is easier, and they have a manual for you to start with. It is better because I could understand how to start with it.

I used it for a short time only. It was for a quick project that I had in college.

My experience is with Bizagi and Aris.

I have only been using Bizagi for two days. I don't have a lot of experience with it.

The only issues that I have with Bizagi are that it is resource-heavy, causing it to be slow and laggy, and there are too many visible features. It could be better organized and some of the features could be hidden which would make it better.

Aris BPA is difficult to set up and get started with.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Bizagi a nine out of ten and Aris BPA, a seven out of ten.

More ARIS BPA reviews from users
...who compared it with Bizagi
Learn what your peers think about ARIS BPA. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
534,468 professionals have used our research since 2012.