ARIS BPA Review

A stable, scalable, and complete solution that can be used from strategy to execution

What is our primary use case?

As the name suggests, it is a process performance monitoring tool. It is used for discovering or finding the gap between what has been designed and what has been implemented. This is one of the checks that you can do with the help of BPM, and then you can re-engineer your process in a very correct manner.

What is most valuable?

It provides the discovery functionality, and you can have a simulation on top of it to get your design corrected to ensure that it is within the right state of parameters. It is a complete package that you can use from strategy to execution because you have the design layer, and within the design, you can also do analytics.

What needs improvement?

Its governance tool and integration with ESB and execution engine can be improved.

Their partner support can also be improved.

I have been using this solution for around six or seven years.

It is stable.

Scalability is there. They are going for cloud-based deployment, which will provide more scalability. They are also going for the database deployment, which will also be one of the things that can be used for scalability. Our clients are enterprise businesses.

Their customer support is good, but their partner support can be improved. They can provide more technical enablement so that there is more focus on the partner, and they get more attention.

It is quite easy.

It depends on different parameters.

What other advice do I have?

It has been in the market for the last 20 to 25 years, so it has most of the capabilities. I would rate ARIS BPM an eight out of ten as an architectural tool.

More ARIS BPA reviews from users
...who compared it with Bizagi
Learn what your peers think about ARIS BPA. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
510,534 professionals have used our research since 2012.