What is most valuable?
- ARIS Reporting – Helps download valuable content from the tool in multiple formats.
- ARIS Query – Helps visualize relationships between various components/elements of an enterprise.
- Occurrence Copy – Helps create a relational database which in turn helps in carrying out process analysis.
How has it helped my organization?
ARIS helps in creating a central repository of all processes of an organization in a standardized manner. Thus, it has helped in carrying out our business processes in a standard manner across the globe.
What needs improvement?
- We should have the ability to download ARIS EPCs to Visio.
- ARIS should also have the ability to import swimlane Visio flowcharts.
For how long have I used the solution?
I've used this product for over six years.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
I haven't encountered any issues with stability.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
I haven't encountered issues with scalability.
How are customer service and technical support?
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
I did not use a different solution prior to ARIS BPM.
How was the initial setup?
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
Prices are high. However, they are worth it if the organization utilizes the tool to its full potential.
Which other solutions did I evaluate?