ARIS BPA Review

Gives us the capability to generate simulations of processes. I would like the possibility to use real data.

What is most valuable?

The capability to integrate all information of the business and to generate simulations of processes. It can analyze the model of operations quickly.

How has it helped my organization?

It has improved our organization because the system helped us design all our processes and our structure of business.

What needs improvement?

I would like the possibility to use real data. In other words, it can use this system to integrate with others that are operating directing with users like clients, employs, and others. This means that people who work with processes and activities of routine.

I have used this solution for three months.

ARIS software has few connectivity problems.

Software AG's support with partners is relatively fast.

We are in a phase of planning and its capabilities for design and simulation. Considering the size of our company, this solution was a good fit.

We were involved in the initial setup. My experience is positive, but regarding usability and learning of the system, those elements can be more difficult and complicated.

We evaluated Mega, Oracle , Bizagi, AuraPortal, AgilePoint, Appian, IBM, and others.

What other advice do I have?

My advice is to consider as many solutions as possible. Take your time to analyze them, if you can.

9.8 Software AG
More ARIS BPA reviews from users
...who compared it with Bizagi
Learn what your peers think about ARIS BPA. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,535 professionals have used our research since 2012.