ARIS BPM Review

Easy to follow and manage business processes, but integration with external tools needs to be simpler

What is our primary use case?

I used to work for the company who set this solution up for customers. However, I am now an end-user, and perform the role of system architect.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are business process modeling and reporting. They show all of the business and operational processes, which are banking processes. It also allows for managing and reporting on them. The entire bank can follow and manage their own processes.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see a simpler process for integrating with other tools. When we tried to integrate ARIS with other external tools, it was not easy.

I would like to see the reporting aspects improved.

Almost three years.

We have had some problems in terms of stability, although technical support has always helped. Overall, I can say that it's stable.

My impression is that this solution is really scalable.

On the configuration side, we have six users. One architect and the others are designers. We also have people that publish in the company library, and all of the employees follow the processes from there. We have approximately two thousand end users.

We are very satisfied with this solution's technical support. They answer quickly and try to solve all of the problems. They are the best.

My understanding is that the initial setup was easy.

In terms of pricing, it would be nice if it were more affordable.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this product because it is really easy to use.

This is a good solution, but it needs better integration with external tools and it is expensive.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.