ARIS Cloud Review

User-friendly, compatible with multiple devices and operating systems

What is our primary use case?

I began using ARIS five years ago. I started with version 7, then upgraded to version 9, and for the past six months, I have been using the cloud version.

This solution helps me to address various needs in my daily work. The majority of the time it helps me answer questions about business architecture by designing business process activities. Also, it answers questions related to the functional level of our software architecture.

I have been using a private-cloud deployment.

How has it helped my organization?

It's not a question if my organization should be digital or not. It really must be for several businesses to survive.

With ARIS Cloud, we identified our goals, business processes and we turned them into a digital strategy.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the platform because it allows me to access different devices using different operating systems, such as Microsoft or Mac.

In terms of UX design, somebody who has not had experience with ARIS will be able to use it very easily. They will, however, need to have knowledge about architecture and the facilities that ARIS can provide in a business situation.

What needs improvement?

I find that the on-premises version is more stable than the cloud version because I can use it in offline mode. It does not rely on the network or the internet.

The length of time for data retention needs to be improved. I was surprised when my license was deactivated and I could not access my data. The retention period in ARIS Cloud is only one month.

It would be very helpful if this solution were more open and could integrate with other solutions like ServiceNow

I have been using this solution for six months.

The initial setup of this solution is really easy.

What other advice do I have?

This product offers a smart, digitally-oriented solution that is needed by many large companies in the world. It allows access off-premises, helping companies to migrate to the cloud. It seems that ARIS is committed to addressing the future needs of its customers.