ARIS Risk and Compliance Manager Review

Risk testing feature enables you to attach your processes to the risk, and automatically generate all of the tests

What is our primary use case?

I am an ARIS consultant with more than ten years of experience on the platform, and I do consulting and customization for my clients.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the risk testing, where you can attach your processes to the risk, and automatically generate all of the tests. The controller can then use the test pipe to test the process.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see the modeling less strict so that connectors can be more flexible. It would be useful to be able to connect two risks to the same control. Currently, if you have a process then you can connect it to a specific risk. However, you cannot re-use the same control for other risks. To accomplish this now, we have to customize the solution.

More than ten years.

This is a very stable solution.

Scaling this solution is very easy. You can add another attribute, or model type, very easily.

Technical support is very good. When you have a problem, you open a ticket and they give you a response in a few days.

I have also used BWise.

What other advice do I have?

This is the best solution if you are using ARIS. Other tools, such as BWise, can be used with ARIS. However, ARIS Risk and Compliance Manager is not compatible with EA tools other than ARIS.

I would rate this solution eight and a half out of ten.