Arista Campus LAN Switches Review

Easy to install, good interface, reliable, scalable, and helpful support

What is our primary use case?

We are resellers.

This solution is used for one of our clients in group services that is a community center here in Brazil.

What is most valuable?

QoS is the most valuable feature because our clients work with VOIP and Critical applications.

The interface is very good.

What needs improvement?

One of the issues that we have been faced with here in Brazil is that we don't have any list times for delivery. I am not aware of this is valid in other regions, or if it is only here in Brazil.

We have been working with this solution for two years.

The stability is very good. Our customers have not reported any issues with stability.

It's a scalable solution.

Our clients are medium-sized businesses and we have 5,000 users.

The technical support is very good.

The initial setup was easy. The client was very satisfied with the ease of use of the solution.

It took three days to a week to deploy.

We have a team of three people to deploy and maintain this solution.

The price is not that good, but our clients value the solution despite the price.

We evaluated other vendors. Cisco was more expensive than Arista.

What other advice do I have?

I am not aware of all of the features but I would recommend this solution to others who are interested in using it. Clients are very satisfied with the implementation process.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

More Arista Campus LAN Switches reviews from users
...who compared it with Aruba Instant On Switches
Find out what your peers are saying about Arista, Cisco, Dell EMC and others in LAN Switching. Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.