What is most valuable?
- Built on the open source platform which is known as Arista EOS, open standard and extensible.
- Does not lock in investment - You can inter-operate Arista switches with other switches and applications via Arista Open APIs.
- The Software Defined switch architecture, runs optimized 2-tier network instead of traditional 3-tier network (Core, Distribution and Access) gives you efficiency and savings.
- With their condensed fabric switches for datacenter, helps customer achieves lower TCO per port.
- Scalable / Density.
- Up to 64x10 Gbe ports or 256x10Gbe ports in 2U appliance.
More Products have been launched recently such as the 7280R Universal Leaf Platforms.
How has it helped my organization?
Able to work with a lot of technology partners like Riverbed, Nutanix and Citrix.
What needs improvement?
Can't think of anything at the moment
What was my experience with deployment of the solution?
I haven't experienced any deployment issues.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
I haven't experienced any stability issues.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
I haven't experienced any scalability issues.
How are customer service and technical support?
Good Technical Support
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
Yes, Cisco and HP Procurve. Cisco is fixed on their software kernel and not customization.
How was the initial setup?
Yes, very straightforward. Easy to configure.
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
Yes, interop with other switches.
Find out what your peers are saying about Arista, Cisco, Dell EMC and others in LAN Switching. Updated: June 2021.
521,637 professionals have used our research since 2012.