Aruba Airwave Review

Provides a lot of reporting capabilities and has a good interface

What is our primary use case?

The main use case for this solution is reporting.

What is most valuable?

This solution gives you a lot of reporting capabilities and it has a very good interface.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see an integration of services into one system, rather than having multiple systems to do multiple things. For example, ClearPass has everything in one.

Approximately two years.

In terms of stability, I have zero issues with it.

I cannot comment on the scalability because the solution is within my building, and the number of users doesn't change.

Currently, it is used by thirty to sixty people at the maximum.

I have not dealt with the technical support for AirWave. We have dealt with them for the ClearPass product and Aruba, but not for this solution.

Prior to this, we were using a solution from Juniper Networks, but it was outdated and really old. We did a review of all the products and Aruba AirWave came out high, which is why we switched.

There are two staff members who maintain everything.

The initial setup was done by a contractor, who was very good. It was with a company named MDS.

The cost is perfect because the devices have a lifetime warranty, and the licensing is good as well. I have no complaints.

What other advice do I have?

This is a straightforward solution but I would suggest that somebody implement it for you. Also, make sure that they have a really good background in it.

I would rate this product a nine out of ten.