Aruba ClearPass Review

The features work in concert to provide secure on-boarding for guests and bring-your-own-device users. A more streamlined setup and more in-depth tutorials would be helpful.

Valuable Features

All of the features work in concert to provide secure on-boarding for guests and bring-your-own-device users.

Improvements to My Organization

I implement this for other companies and they all greatly benefit. It's worked well in many sectors, such healthcare, financial, corporate, and transportation.

Room for Improvement

Helping streamline the setup and more in-depth tutorials would be helpful. The product is very complex and therefore the more info and tools that are available the better.

Use of Solution

I've been using it for three years.

I feel the product is stable.

I feel the product is scalable.

Customer service is top notch.

Very technical. The techs always help until resolution and will escalate quickly when you ask.

It's the first AAA security product of its kind.

Whether the setup is straightforward or complex will depend on how you need to apply the product. It can be streamlined or be quite intricate.

Implementation Team

I am the consultant who installs this for end-users.

ROI

Can come from the security or the ease of management it provides

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

It may be a little expensive or complex for very small clients.

Other Advice

It's very powerful, but the individual needs to have a lot of knowledge across several IT disciplines.

1 visitor found this review helpful
4 Comments
Vandy VaReal UserTOP 20

It's good to learn this product.

08 February 16
WiFiSupermanReal UserELITE SQUADTOP 5

I expected more questions guys...:/

04 May 16
Rajkumar ThakkuConsultant

few build solutions are avail at https://ase.arubanetworks.com

05 May 17
WiFiSupermanReal UserELITE SQUADTOP 5

Thanks for providing the link.

10 May 17