Aruba ClearPass Review
It has eliminate unauthorized access to the corporate network, hence minimizing the threat level.

Valuable Features

There are many features of ClearPass that are worth mentioning -- mainly the extensive support of almost all networking protocols ‎and mobile platforms, the flexibility to integrate with other systems, the debugging and logging facilities, and finally the ability to fully customize web login and payment pages.

Improvements to My Organization

It has eliminated unauthorized access to the corporate network, hence minimizing the threat level.

Room for Improvement

If the UI is simplified and improved, bugs are minimized, and the support becomes more responsive, it would be perfect.

Use of Solution

I've used it for two years.

There were major bugs that caused us to spend an extensive amount of time for recovering the configurations. Aruba has fixed it upon our request and provided details.

It's very good, but not excellent.

No, we did not.

It was extremely complex in our heterogeneous, scattered environment. To be able to deploy a NAC solution without ‎causing downtime is a tedious task.

Implementation Team

It was a mixed team working together.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Sizing is very important as the licenses of Aruba ClearPass are quite expensive.

Other Advice

Use the DHCP options for a long time to profile all types of devices communicating on a network. ‎Keep ClearPass in monitoring mode and start blocking profiled devices in batch.