Aruba Instant Review

Enables you to handle all of the access points at once virtually instead of manually handling each one

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution as a base for our site office.

What is most valuable?

The virtual controller can handle up to 16 access points.

The features you get in the controller are excellent.

You can handle all of the access points at once virtually instead of manually handling each one. You're able to populate all of the information to all of the access points through the virtual controller as well. It transforms everything it a single access point, which simplifies things.

What needs improvement?

The solution should be able to support more users on the access points.

The solution should allow for more roaming capabilities. If you're roaming from one access point to another, the process should be quicker.

The solution could use auto-channeling so that it could automatically pick up channel overlap.

I've been using the solution for five years.

The solution is stable.

The scalability of the solution is good. Right now we are using the solution across five offices with 100 users.

The solution's technical support has been good.

We've used Huawei, which is also good. We're integrators, so we implement either solution according to the project requirements of our clients. I do find Aruba more stable and easier to use than Huawei, however.

The initial setup was straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

We use the on-premises deployment model.

I'd recommend the solution; I find it more stable than other options.

I'd rate it nine out of ten.

More Aruba Instant reviews from users