Aruba IntroSpect Review

A straightforward setup for technical users and an overall good product

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution to do sizing in order to do analysis on the packet between users on Wi-Fi and the servers. It helps us to know if there are any issues with the packet or not.

What is most valuable?

The client chose the solution. It's been a while since I've used it, so I don't know if I can talk about its most important features.

What needs improvement?

The packet analyzer needs improvement.

If the customer has anything on the packet, if there's a problem or any viruses on the packet, the user needs to analyze the packets to know what he used and what is needed in the network.

It would be good if the solution had a dedicated firewall like Cisco Firepower.

I've been using the solution up until one year ago.

I haven't heard of any issues with stability.

I didn't work with the technical configuration. However, I believe if you have people with experience, it will be straightforward.

Our company implemented the solution with our technical team. The technical team had a lot of experience with IntroSpect.

What other advice do I have?

We use the on-premises deployment model. We're Tier 1 partners with Aruba.

I don't have too much experience in the solution.

In terms of advice, I'd tell others that good project needs a good solution, so users need to make sure the products they choose fit their end goals.

I'd rate the solution ten out of ten.

2000
More Aruba IntroSpect reviews from users
...who compared it with Cisco Stealthwatch
Find out what your peers are saying about Aruba Networks, LogRhythm, Micro Focus and others in User Behavior Analytics - UEBA. Updated: May 2021.
511,521 professionals have used our research since 2012.