Aruba Networks Wireless WAN Review

Has good market value and offers good support for the deployment

What is our primary use case?

We have this solution on our standalone sites operating with indoor and outdoor access points connected to a controller. It has multiple access IDs in the campus area.

What is most valuable?

The brand name is good for availability. It has a better market value than other vendors. This solution is more for enterprise-sized companies as opposed to SMBs.

All the features are available, even including the security. The access point enables the matching of any connectivity.

What needs improvement?

From the commercial-side the pricing side is fine but in other aspects, it could be lowered.

We have been using Aruba for the last three to four years.

The customers are definitely happy with the stability.

Scalability is good.

I would give their technical support a ten out of ten.

We are system integrators, so we prefer to work with a vendor who offers support with deployments.

They are very knowledgeable and very accurate.

The initial setup was straightforward. It took around a day.

We integrated with Aruba's help. Aruba's support is very strong. It's one of the best features, their support is very good. There's support for any problem you could have during the configuration or installation. With their help, you don't need a consultant to deploy.

We deployed it with our own technician. We only needed one or two.

What other advice do I have?

Aruba is a very good product. Make sure to train your technicians for this product.

I would rate it a ten out of ten.

More Aruba Networks Wireless WAN reviews from users