Aruba Networks Wireless WAN Review

An industrial-level Wi-Fi solution with good performance and is easy to deploy

What is our primary use case?

I am a system integrator and this is one of the solutions that I implement for my customers.

My customers use the Aruba Wireless WAN for Wi-Fi connectivity and network connectivity. It is typically used in an industrial setting.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are price, quality, and performance.

What needs improvement?

This solution needs different models that are more specialized for certain customers.

I have been using Aruba Networks products since they first were available in Spain, many years ago.

The stability depends more on the customers, their environment, and how they are using the product. The product is used frequently.

Our customers are medium-sized and large businesses.

I deal with the technical support team for Aruba and they are nice. The support is fine.

I have used many other similar solutions including those by Extreme Networks, Cisco, Ruckus Networks, and Huawei. Huawei is the market leader in this domain.

The initial setup of this solution is simple and I would say that it works fine. It only takes a few minutes to deploy.

We perform the installation for our customers.

The price of this solution is approximately 1,000,000 ESP ($6,750 USD).

What other advice do I have?

Aruba has good enterprise solutions that I provide to my customers. I would suggest using it with it together with a good network that has the proper security set up.

I would rate this solution a ten out of ten.

More Aruba Networks Wireless WAN reviews from users