Aruba Networks Wireless WAN Review

Easy to deploy, but the dashboards can be better and technical support should be improved

What is our primary use case?

We are a tech consultancy firm and this is one of the solutions that we implement for our clients. When our clients are looking for a local wireless environment, this solution can fit their needs.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the ease of setup and deployment.

What needs improvement?

The dashboards can be made much more useful.

Technical support is important to me and I feel that it is something that can be improved.

I would like to see support for SD-WAN.

The inclusion of firewall features would be an improvement.

We have been working with Aruba Wireless WAN for three years.

We have had no problems with stability.

This is a scalable solution. We have customers of all sizes, ranging from small businesses to enterprise-level organizations.

We have been in touch with technical support and they are good enough, although there is room for improvement.

We have also worked with Cisco wireless solutions. The price of Aruba is better but Cisco's technical support is superior.

The initial setup and deployment are easy. Installing a single device can be done in two or three hours. However, some projects will continue for up to 12 days because there are a large number of devices.

We deploy this solution for our customers. Often, we also deploy switches and other network equipment at the same time.

The price of this solution is better than some other vendors.

What other advice do I have?

This is a good product and my advice for anybody who is considering it is that they can solve a lot of issues with Aruba. I think that it is okay for most of our customers.

I would rate this solution a five out of ten.

More Aruba Networks Wireless WAN reviews from users