Aruba Switches Review

A reliable performer with great performance and scalability

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is data center networking. We work with a hybrid deployment model. Currently, we are working with the 8325 switches. We have sold the solutions to a lot of our customers.

What is most valuable?

The thing that I have found most valuable about the Aruba product is that it is very stable. It provides great performance and reliability.

What needs improvement?

Our clients are really very satisfied with the service this product provides. I really see nothing for the moment that needs improvement. There was a new release at the beginning of this year that is currently available, so essentially it is a new product. It has kept up with good development.

The only improvement I can really see is that maybe they could get more competitive price-wise. Technically we are satisfied with the product.

I am a systems architect and ee have been using Aruba switches at our company for two years.

It is very stable. We have no trouble with the performance.

It is very scalable. It is a stackable switch and that gives it scalability.

We have not needed to use Aruba's technical support. The product has not given us any issues that require it.

The initial setup is very straightforward. The deployment takes only about half-an-hour. It is very fast.

Price-wise, the product is a little expensive compared to the competition.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for people considering this solution is that I would recommend it. It is very stable, it is a high-performance switch for the mid-market segment. It is just a very good switch.

On a scale from one to ten where one is the worst and ten is the best, I would rate Aruba Switches as a nine-out-of-ten. If I say that it is a ten it means that there is nothing more that they can improve. Everything can be improved. I think nine is a very good rating.

Hybrid Cloud

8325 Switch
More Aruba Switches reviews from users
...who work at a Consumer Goods Company
...who compared it with Cisco Ethernet Switches
Learn what your peers think about Aruba Switches. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,230 professionals have used our research since 2012.